Thursday 5 March 2009

Welcome to Dementia!

If you are like me, then you will probably feel at home here. This is the realm of those to...weird... for society and have been cast aside as freaks. Anyway, back to normal life. My name is Dimitri Karkarov, and I hope that I will be able to make a difference from here. Please visit my news page for updates that might come out a year after they had become known, or maybe they won't come out at all.

!!!HELP NEEDED!!!

When you recieve a Chain Message, what do you do? Do you delete it? Or do you just forget about it? In some cases, people actually BELIEVE what they are told in a Chain Message. In the past, I have recieved a few that mention VERY bloody deaths, and this is NOT acceptable. They say stuff like "Tomorrow you will have incredibly bad luck" or "fill this out and recieve everlasting good luck". Once, one of my friends showed me a message that the emailer had said was going around since 1889!!! This is IMPOSSIBLE, as the internet was never created then! Chain Messages are just SPAM, so don't open them; delete them but NEVER send them on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment