Monday 6 July 2009

A Message from the Stars?

I think I've heard this name somewhere before, but don't blame me if it was one of your post names (looking at you, Mark). Anyway:

I was having a great weekend. It had come to the end of Saturday when it happened. I was playing a game on my computer when my mum rushed in and said:

"Edward, Richard, parachutes are falling from the sky."

Naturally, I was intrigued. One of my most favourite topics is Space and the Universe. I went outside to investigate. Once there, I found and picked up a rather strange object. It was indeed shaped like a parachute, only much smaller. I then spent the rest of the night running around outside with a lamp inside the parachute shouting "Beware, I am a GHOST!"

And I believe that is the end of the matter.

P.S. If you want to know more about this, you have to speak to me in person.

3 comments:

  1. You told me about that story today. Brilliant!

    A - How were the truffles?

    B - Colours Within XII is out!

    C - Haven't heard of that title before. I think it's just a saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A - Apparently they were brilliant and everyone wanted me to sell them again.

    B - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

    C - Oh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the complete change of emotions from B to C.

    ReplyDelete