Monday 24 August 2009

Chronicles Of Torture - Part 2

Sorry about the delay, but the second part is here! Hopefully I've been able to shed some more light on the company this story is based around. I've just been waiting for the right moment...

No one ever messes with Black Row. It is like a law that every company follows, one that is unknown but still kept to. Black Row's business is its own, and no one outside is going to change that. But Jake never listens to anyones warnings about the company; his greed for money and wealth victorious over his fear of the worlds most harsh business. He was set about it: He would scam Black Row and rise to the top of his career. There could be no greater achievement in his life.

Not much is known about what happens within Black Row's walls. Some people say that they create new weapons and sell them to the highest bidder. Others suggest that they experiment on diseases to benefit against a furture outbreak. No one knows for sure, as the workers are rarely seen and they don't release anything if they are found.

As Jake began to hack into this company, he thought 'This is easy. I bet anyone could get through this security with the right equipment'. That was until he found a secret. Something so important and deadly that it could send the world into a Post Apocalypse of sorts. The screen went blank. Then it flashed with the words:

WE ARE COMING

1 comment:

  1. I was really stuck for ideas when I wrote this part. I even had to cut bits out because I either wanted them in later parts or, in one case, it wouldn't work. I wanted to make the words 'We are coming' using only the letters of that letter, if you know what I mean. If not, you have to ask me directly to work it out.

    ReplyDelete