Wednesday 13 October 2010

My doctor gave me two weeks to live...

...I hope they're in August. <--- Ronnie Shakes (Yes, I get quotes whenever I go on Google on my laptop).

How has everyone been? Mark?
Yes, Zaros, I've been fine.
Tommy?
'This was a triumph... (continues to sing Portal Still Alive until Mark gets annoyed and shoots him)
Kaytei?
Not great. I was assaulted by Barbra Streisand the other day. :S (Emote used because we couldn't actually see Kaytei at the time of the interview, but guessed that she put on the confused-emote face due to a small pause)
Summer?
I'm fine, Ri-
ZAROS!!
Ok...I'm fine, Zaros
Goodies. And finally, Mr Staples?
Cream on me titties, bitch.
Good to see you're alright.

Right, not sure what else to do. Work Experience next week; looking forward to it. That's about it. Another New World may be out either this saturday or during the half-term. Wow, I didn't see it coming. There must've been a corner...

I'm in a relationship...with a wall in the New Gym. (Mark will understand, as will Tommy. Maybe.)P.E. = Fun sometimes.

IT = Mr Beasley moonwalking.

I have nothing else to say, so I'm going to resort to randomityness. Hmm, typing that into google yields many results.

Yes, I'm quarter Irish: Get Over It (Note, I'm not quarter Irish; my left leg is)
If you've spent 10 minutes on this, you're not a fast reader. If you've spent more than 10 minutes on this, you've matched my typing speed.

Missed period 5 today (chemistry for me) for NOTHING. Mr Doar is so much more interesting than that whatever-you-want-to-call-it-so-long-as-it-doesn't-go-with-it-but-against-it.

OOOOOO Mr Staples: 'If the love card is chosen, it is rumoured Rose will appear in Fable III.' Just rumoured, and I'll probably tell you again anyway tomorrow.

LoRd ZaRoS

1 comment:

  1. That wall thing was rather funny. And I have yet to see Beasley moon walking properly and not half-heartedly!

    ReplyDelete