Sunday 7 November 2010

clap *PAUSE* clap *PAUSE* clap

You're walking down the street, near midnight. You fear that someone is following you, but see nothing behind you. Further ahead, you see Mr Staples talking to a lamp post, but dismiss it as normal. Then you come to the alleyway.

The Alleyway...

There is a stall there with Lord Zaros behind, and a huge banner reading 'Dementia'. Do you rush home, or stay and read?...

Well, that was most certainly fun. Most certainly. Certainly Most. Fun most certainly. Most fun certainly. Certainly-
Lord Zaros? You can stop now.

Marky G, I thought that I should add a bit of demonicness to Dementia for some reason, so:



I couldn't find the lollipop one, sorry.

No, please, I'm sorry! I mean it! Don't smash down the window! NOOOO!!!

Don't worry Richid, Mr Staples is here to save you!

You can't help Lord Zaros, Staples!

Why can't I? No one but he can withstand my mentality.

No, you can't help him because he's just high jacked a car and driven it over a cliff.

Oh.

Oh indeed.

Want to go and push Mr Dennington out of a window?

Indeed...

*And so Marky G and Mr Staples went and pushed Mr Dennington out of a window, and continued writing on their blogs until Lord Zaros finally got his legs repaired by a 29th century Borg Drone and took over the Moon.*

LoRd ZaRoS

1 comment:

  1. I am so utterly confused I don't think I can even do a double take...

    ...What?!?

    ReplyDelete