Monday 7 March 2011

Yeah

You know how I get really bored? While, [please read title]



Wow, I know that will annoy Kaytei, Mark and whoever else reads this blog (or bloog, as I just typed before correction).

On to other issues in the Agenda that must be addressed:

1. Sort out our country (which can be done by voting Richard).
2. Scrap Controlled Assessments, because I hate them.
3. Do something that I don't know about yet.
*As you read the next 38,475 issues, you start to get bored, but still read them anyway*
38,476. Feed me. Really, I'm very hungry right now.
38,477. Let me go to sleep. I'm also very tired.

Ok, I think that's everything. Now I'm going to do something, which will probably be watching Ramsay's Kitchen Knightmare, 'cos he's funny.

CHICKEN CAESAR SALADS!!! HA HA HAH, GOT YOU AGAIN!!!

4 comments:

  1. To be honest, I don't mind this. It's quite passionate (and for me, music should always be about emotion, first and foremost), and German does sound pretty poetic.

    Definitely agree on Controlled Assessments - except Drama performances (which don't really count that much), I have never enjoyed one.

    Anyway, todle o.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, the song is about German Bondage...

    ...have you already seen the lyrics in english?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate ramstein. ange played me some when i was younger and it's just awful. truly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :O *Turns away in disgust, despite the fact that I've only heard one other Rammstein song that I can remember*

    ReplyDelete