Friday 1 April 2011

Just a quick note

I just want to say sorry to Jamie and Kaytei, as I couldn't stay to watch your performance which was really annoying because it sounded like it was going to be ver good indeed. I would say sorry to Lloyd, but I doubt that he reads this. From the performances I did see, I have to say that I enjoyed them all, but I liked Kate's Group the most (I'm not being bias or anything, I really did enjoy it the most).

See all you taters some other day. Edward, fuck off.

3 comments:

  1. gosh, i only saw Kate's and Luke's and i've gotta say Kate's was just amazing. she was incredible and so was everyone else, esp. considering that they had to pull it together without kelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God, the ending of that one made me cry. Lizzie and Tom are such good actors.

    And Kate was extremely good as a politician bitch, I hope she does well. The whole group was good, even Maria, who I actually forgot wasn't actually meant to be the actor playing that character.

    And Zaros, the performance was filmed, so if you did some bribing, you could acquire it. I don't know whether it would really capture the performance though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think it would definately be better to be there as oppossed to watching it on film. Damn, I wonder if we can get them to act it again? (without Kelly, obviously)

    ReplyDelete