Thursday 21 May 2009

Mark Geranium


Have you ever heard of the legendary MARK GERANIUM???? If not, then you're stupid and you don't deserve to read this. No, I mean it. Look away NOW!!

If you do know him, then I guess you will also know that he is leader of France, Prime Minister for Austrailia and Creator of the internet. He has been around since 1284, the time when you could buy a burger at McDonalds and then have to hunt it yourself. But he is much more than an overage ruler, he is an inspiration to everyone who reads his blogs (except for me, I don't get any ideas). And here he is, the legendary Mark Geranium! (Look at the top).

Don't insult him for being a big explosion, he is very sensitive.

2 comments:

  1. I am very scared and confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the compliments, but as far as I know, I am not the leader of France, not the Prime Minister of Australia, and not the creator of the Internet. I may have done those things while sleepwalking, but I really don't know.

    I'm also not 725 years old.

    ReplyDelete