Friday 15 May 2009

Swine Flu

As I am sure everyone knows (apart from little children, because they are stupid), there is a Virus going around called SWINE FLU. Now, hopefully you don't believe what they tell you on the News, because they want to cover up the TRUTH. That's right, Swine Flu is not serious, it is a JOKE.

But a good joke at that, because it turns the victim into a pig (unless they already are one). Honestly, they do. My views are supported by MARK GERANIUM, obviously the greatest (and most insane) person in the world.

1 comment:

  1. What? When did I ever support something as crazy as this???

    Though I must add that the media are over-reacting, since the last time I checked, 1 person had died of swine flu outside of Mexico. And he had just gone over the border form Mexico to America...

    ReplyDelete