Thursday 5 November 2009

It's Part 2, But It's Not The Shattered World

Isn't it strange how most of my post titles are in capitals? Wahey, two posts very close to eachother! I take it you enjoyed the game, Mark?

Anyway, this second post is simply me learning more about Blogspot and how I can use it for propaganda for my new army of *cough* I mean improve Dementia, then the army part. If THIS works, you should be able to watch a rather strange video about the history of Germany... A quick note: you won't understand any of this unless you've seen The Producers.

3 comments:

  1. The Producers... such a brilliant idea.

    If only this play was real, it would make so much money...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sort of... I've seen bits of it.

    I definitely know the part 'don't be stupid, be a smarty, come and join the Nazi party!'

    ReplyDelete