Saturday 20 February 2010

Star Wars Episode 6 - Return of the Monkey

He stood there, looking out into the emptyness that was The Siths dressing gown. Then, without a word but a monkey squeak, he jumped up to the top of a swimming pool and stole back his banana. Before he knew it, he had been sliced in half by sword of plastic that was supposed to loo good, but unfortunatley didn't. The last hope had failed, and The Sith would wake up on the right side of the bed today.

I've been having some very strange dreams recently (strange in contrast to the dreams I usually have). The only bits of one I can remember include:

-> Me wearing a single black glove
-> Watches for only $1 (?!?) at a supermarket
-> A supermarket that only sold bread
-> Kaytei fussing over how long a pie should stay in an oven
-> And me having to climb up a muddy slope, then slide back down to retrieve a phone
I left somewhere.

If you think this was weird, I once had a dream where I was a penguin.

And for those of you who wonder why I put this up instead of another part of The Shattered World, the next piece is, hopefully, going to be a recording.

For the World, For the Universe.

1 comment:

  1. whooooooooaaaaaaaa!!! i was in you dream xD i feel like i've acheived something!

    ReplyDelete