Sunday 14 February 2010

With a slice of cheese

Strange. When we went into half term, I was 14. When we're back at school, I'll be
15. Yes, it's my birthday soon and anyone who can guess when will get a friendly handshake.

Not you, Mark. Nor you, Jimmy Pickils, Mr Staples, Cyberminky, JacobTheBoffin, Reconvoid, Mundooteh, anyone else who reads this blog or Racist BNP Wanker-Shit by the name of Lloyd. You can though, Tommy.

I got a new laptop on Friday. I'm really happy :) and it will mean more time blogging. If any of you happen to have Skype, can I have your names? I started a new account (Nickname TibetanJimmy) and I need more contacts. I only have 3 so far :S

I might see some of you sometime in the week, I really can't say when. Won't be before Wednesday though.

Until I blog again.

1 comment:

  1. I think you already know mine. I won't post it here since it contains my real name... dun dun dun!!! Felt like a 60's villain there...

    Anyway, happy birthday! I really need to give that nickname to Lloyd.

    ReplyDelete