Saturday 20 March 2010

The Shattered World - Archive Part 3

***BLACK ROW EDEN ARCHIVE PAGE 1***

Wow. I'm the new leader of Black Row.

Richard never did know what he was doing, but it was probably the best decision he ever made in his life. The message arrived this morning, and the nukes are already on their way down. I couldn't locate UbiThink; their signal is lost entirely. I don't know if they're still alive, but I sent a signal out to surrounding Solar Systems in an attempt to get some sort of help.

It seems that Richard will be killed by his own creation. Ironic, that he should be destroyed by the thing that he hoped would deliever our salvation and the Universe. But I know that Yarofev won't rest. If it is anything like Project Eden, it will try to bind itself to a body to live a "life" of its own. I must program an independent conscious into Eden, one that will try to destroy Yarofev. Anything left of Richard deserves to be wiped out.

When the war is over, I shall stand upon the ruins of our enemies and, with the help of Eden, rebuild the world. Then we shall begin to expand into the Universe. All planets will either join our growing empire or shall be crushed if any pathetic rebellion is put up. Today the Earth, tomorrow the Universe.

David Yematin, new ruler of Black Row.

No comments:

Post a Comment