Thursday 25 March 2010

The Shattered World - Archive Part 4

***BLACK ROW EDEN ARCHIVE PAGE 2***

Ok, the empire, the universal control, none of it is going to work. The nukes came down and this world is now far too damaged for the base of the Black Row Empire. And Richard is to blame for everything. I hate him, I hate his project and I Black Row. I might not live long enough to see through the war, but I'll be damned if 'Yarofev' revives the legacy of Richard. Eden has been modified to turn against Yarofev should they ever meet.

Radiation. Destruction. Death. That is all the outside cameras (that still work) can pick up. But there is something else. An infection from the radiation. Living Dead. Richard can't do anything to stop this, but I can. I'll program Eden to remove the disease without killing the holder. Maybe there is hope after all.

I see a...strange creature outside. It's huge and muscley, and very big. This could cause a lot of trouble if it gets inside. But then, I can contain it here. A team will be sent out to collect this creature and experiment on it.

Damn, one of the security gates has been ripped open! The infected individuals have broken in! Before I die, the secret must be revealed! The truth is-----

The archive ends with bloodstains covering up any hidden truth. Weeks after the page had been written, the infection had taken full hold of the Earth and barely anyone was left alive. The day Yematin died was the day the world stopped spinning.

1 comment:

  1. Oh noes! This can't be the end, can it?

    I know you've got a tie-in story, but way to leave me hanging here.

    Check Poetry Arty Stuff very soon for the final Anarchist video.

    ReplyDelete