Thursday 22 April 2010

The Next Generation...

Yarofev hid round the corner, listening intently to the footsteps of those who could help him. Those who were his enemies. Yarofev stood at the very heart of Black Row, and when he had what he wanted he would wipe them off the face of the Earth. The Universe would be in danger if nothing was done about the serious threat that was biding its time, waiting for the right moment to break open.

Yarofev smiled and melted himself into the shadow of a large cabinet next to him. Before he struck, he wanted to know everything that he could about current projects in Black Row. And they would come from one man. Yematin

************

For those who read Dementia, who is only Jamie until I lift the block, will know that the Shattered World has ended. But I plan to write more. Above is a small part of the New Story, a name of which I have not yet decided. There may be about two more stories with Black Row, then I might go on to something else. But I am getting quite attached to Black Row.

Not much else to update, but a New Story may begin soon, hopefully before the Summer Holidays. It could take me awhile to get a name though.

1 comment:

  1. Rabdaladingdong.

    May start Dollar Jam soon, may not. I'm still in awe of its green brilliance...

    ReplyDelete