Monday 26 April 2010

Politics

I've just been watching something by Nick Clegg on television, and it reminded me of the final part of the Anarchist. Mainly because of the music, but also because it seemed like the final moments of the Lib Dems. But I found a few problems with it:

>London was covered in bits of paper (broken promises) but none of them belonged to the Lib Dems. I also thought it was littering.

>Nick Clegg was, how can I say this, pleading for support. Apparently only the Liberals can sort this out but in truth anyone can, even the MRLP.

There is only one way to sort out our Government, and that is to vote for the right party. Not Lib Dems, not Labour, not even Conservative. No, if you want the country fixed, vote Richard and I'll sort everything out. I'll also give you a thumbs up. Who wouldn't want that?

Vote Richard, and we will be restored.

P.S. Mister. Saxon = Master No. 6

1 comment:

  1. So you'll sort the whole country out, and still have time to give us all a thumbs up?

    Wow, politics is simpler than I thought...

    And yes, that piece of music in the Anarchist is exactly the same as the one in the Lib Dem thing. Fun fact - the creator of that song, Brian Eno, is also the Lib Dem's Youth Correspondent. What cheapskates - they get one of their MP's to make a song for their advert. Good one, though.

    ReplyDelete