Wednesday 14 July 2010

...

Wow. I haven't posted for a few days. Not that I have anything to talk about. Although, I think Mark is slightly annoyed at me for suggesting Compare. I honestly didn't know (or had no idea) of what they were planning. Sorry.

In other news...

It was Ruperts Birthday today. Not sure why I'm saying that as I don't usually do birthday's, but I might as well. Is there any other news? I finished my Methodology, but now I have no idea about what is happening tomorrow. I doubt many people will turn up though with what I've heard.

A New World part will be up at the end of term (hopefully).

Wow. Writing this post has been incredibly boring for me.

For anyone who *might* want to read my original writing, it won't be posted up here. I've heard great comments for everyone, but I'm only in 2nd set, so my writing won't be as good. Also, Ms Swinger has given us specific things to write about, so it wouldn't even be the same.

OOO new idea: Everyone can count the New (or Shattered) World as my original writing and grade me on that.

Not really, just enjoy the story.

-L.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment