Friday 23 July 2010

You see, Mr Anderson, I have all the cards in my hand...What? Even the Jokers?? Fucking hell.

I felt bored, so I put that up. Toy Story 3 was good, but not really the thing I'm into since I've grown up. The dvd should have an alternate ending: instead of being saved, they get burnt to death. Hmm. That would be interesting.

"I really love fuck-" <- Ben getting stopped halfway through a sentence to form a humouress comment. I wonder if anybody sitting down heard it?

Not much else to say. First day of summer. Bored. Have the twins coming round on saturday, so my weekly posts won't turn up until sunday. Have nothing else to do apart from translate song lyrics into spanish and then that back into english and laugh at the result.

I'll be doing that now. Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment