Friday 28 May 2010

The Cheese is upon us

If you swap cheese with Halfterm, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Spent the whole of period 2 doing shit all. NO TEACHER FOR THE WHOLE LESSON!!! Woo-hoodles (I'm copyrighting that, Kaytei) and periods 4 and 5 were dos lessons as well. I have a geography exam on the 17th of June, I need to finish off a piece of coursework by monday (31st) and my last two exams are on the 28th (chemistry and biology). After that, the New World will begin. It will have 10 parts (however short they are) and most of it will be up in the summer.

Summer, so close.

I was going to put something else down, but I cba atm tbh.
For those of you who are 'special' (re, Mr Denobington), that means "I can't be arsed at the moment to be honest". I'M ALSO COPYRIGHTING THAT!!!

Until some other time.

No comments:

Post a Comment