Wednesday 30 June 2010

Hmm?

Is anyone addicted to Dark Cut now? I am :S

I don't usually write messages like these; the usual contain hidden messages that make you believe I'm great. You hear that? I'M GREAAATTT!!! Even to the man who lives in a crate. Also, search 'Harry Potter Dubs' on youtube. They must be by Gertilish (or something like that) otherwise they are INFERIOR (because I'm superior). They may be put up on here at some point, but watch them anyway.

THE RICHARD PARTY IS NOW ON BLOGSPOT!!!! <----See, there it is.

I have to go now, but I shall post again. And soon.

And for those of you who are concerned, the next New World part may be out in a few weeks, preferably close to the Summer Holidays (for obvious reasons).

If you don't know what the reasons are, either ask me or work them out yourself.

1 comment: