Tuesday 1 June 2010

I'm can't think of a title, but I'm looking at a bookcase, so that will have to do

This Saturday, I will be posting the all new GAME OF THE WEEK for Dementia. Every Saturday, there will be a new game to play for anyone who has time to mess around. This idea is copyrighted by me (as is every other thing I say) so it can only be on this blog. This idea was also inspired by Track of the Week, which I shall also be posting on Saturday on Poetry Arty Stuff if Mark isn't back from Cornwall ('The Wall of Corn' should not be used because it refers to a sexual position).

For some reason, blogspot is trying to make me write this in spanish, and it is annoying because I've forgotton most of my spanish and I don't want hablaramos espanol.

Buenos Noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment