Friday 11 June 2010

A New Era?

As many of you will now know, Blogspot has a new TEMPLATE DESIGNER!!! Most of our blogs are looking more snazzy, more relaxing or whatever. Dementia may change again someday, but I've spent sometime constructing this look. I know that most of us will look to a black colour, so instead I have given mine some strange shade of blue.

However, there is a problem with the Designer: There is too much to choose from. Look could like so many things you may become indecisive. To counter this problem, I looked for something that just felt right in my heart. I'm sure many people are using this method.

Anyway, I have to be goings now. Have fun with the Designer!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't changed Dollar Jam. I can't recreate my supercool effect using it.

    Part 5 is up! More references! A really obvious Black Row reference, and an extremely subtle Anarchist reference.

    Oh, by the way, please check my blog for a poll I want you to take part in...

    ReplyDelete