Sunday 24 July 2011

It's just occured to me...

...I know, only just now I've realised. Everyone else must've realised aswell, so I won't go on about that.

I haven't written anything storywise on here for a long time, which means that I will start again soon. I just need sometime to get back into it and work out what's going on...

...and find the notes I wrote down when I started...

And given the fact that I'm not actually doing anything, I might just be able to add a new part every few days. Which means you'll have to start checking Dementia daily just incase any new parts have been released.

That's the news for today. Hmm, it doesn't seem like much, does it? I won't mention Amy Whinehouse as Kaytei has already spoken about her, so I'll just have to make something up...

A METEORITE HAS JUST HIT...ERMM...PLUTO!!!

That's right, a meteorite has just hit Pluto. Why is this so important? Because it just is.

-L.Z.

P.S. The title and intro are about the fact that another post begun in a similar way. Did you spot that? If so, well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment