Thursday 21 July 2011

So, it ended with 8 when it should've been 7

Yep, that's right. Two days ago, I watched the final Harry Potter film with my twin sister. My views on it? It was good, but not my favourite (I don't actually know which one is, so that is irrelevant). I don't really have much else to say on the matter, so I'll let you see it for yourselves and decide (if you haven't already seen it).

In other news, why do politicians act like children all the time? No wonder the country's going downhill. IMO, if MPs would just grow up and act responsibly, things might just get done. (If anyone who reads this has a family member who is an MP or politician or whatever, I'm not insulting them personally. I'm talking about the matter in general).

The above reason is why everyone should vote for The Richard Party. You all know that I won't behave like that in-session.

I'm going to go and do something else now. Bye bye.

-L.Z.

2 comments:

  1. Really? He's also my granddaughter... Does that mean that we're related?

    ReplyDelete